Fabulous prizes valued over HK$200,000 including free spending credit of Shanghai Commercial Bank Po Leung Kuk Credit Card*
*Winner must be in accord with the requirements of applying for a credit card, including Hong Kong permanent resident identity and the age of 18 or above and submit the required documents including HKID copy, resident proof and related income proof to Shanghai Commercial Bank (“the Bank”). The decision of the Bank regarding the application’s approval shall be final. If winners are not eligible for applying credit card, the organizer will replace the prizes with alternative gifts.
The champion, 1st to 4th runners-up of each group will be awarded a trophy and/or fabulous prizes. Awards will be presented in the ceremony on the event day:
- Overall Champion (men) – male runner with the best official result in half marathon and 10km races
- Overall Champion (women) – female runner with the best official result in half marathon and 10km races
- Corporate Cup – the team formed by corporates with the best official result in 10km group race
Fundraising & Participation Awards (Donation amount will be counted according to the results as of 16th December 2019)
- Caring Runners (Top Individual Fundraisers) : Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
- Caring Running Teams (Top Team Fundraisers)：Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
- The Biggest Team Award：Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
More fabulous prizes will be announced soon!
Certificate：Official race result will be uploaded onto this website on 10th January 2020. All runners who have completed the race can download the e-certificate through this website.
About Shanghai Commercial Bank Po Leung Kuk Credit Card
- The Bank donates 0.6% of card spending to Po Leung Kuk for the benefit of the underprivileged
- Accumulated donation generated from the Card since April 2010 has reached over HK$7,000,000
- Permanent annual fee waiver
- Spending privileges, free mileage & gift redemption, etc.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!